Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Strawberry

This  started out as  a tag from the Silhouette Online Store but I adapted it to make a card instead.  I  really like the bright happy  colors.  Cute Card Tuesday has a Clean and Simple Challenge.  This  was  very simple and  maybe  my idea of CAS  isn't the same as some  others but I think its CAS for me.  Sweet N' Sassy has a Summer Challenge nothing  says  summer better to me than that first  bite into a fresh picked  Strawberry.  Creative Fingers Has  an Anything goes challenge.   Creative Fingers has an Embossing challenge. Papertake Weekly has a die  cut challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Love strawberries in the summer, Connie, and your is just delightful! Wonderful texture and pretty blossoms are perfect accents for your strawberry image! Thanks so much for joining the SNSS August Release Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very sweet card!! Love your embossing! Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew embossing challenge! Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great summery card. Love the embossed background.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete