Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Boy with Lady Bugs

These colors are  a little different for me.  Orange isn't a color I use a lot of except  at Halloween of course. But the  color challenge at Brown Sugar Challenges were Orange, Yellow, Blue and Brown. So I put them together and came up with this.  This  cute little guy and his  ladybugs  have been  laying on my desk for weeks looking for  a home.  I used the  sketch from Sketch Saturday. And since I decided to use  polka dot paper and also embossed the  yellow with  swiss dots  I will enter it in the Chocolate Coffee Cards challenge as well.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Orange with blue is one of my favorite combos for boy cards! Thanks so much for sharing at Sketch Saturday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge

    ReplyDelete