Sunday, August 10, 2014

Beach Santa

Sketch075
It's  August and very hot here!  That being  said I am not  quite in the  mood for  Christmas but-- there are still a couple Christmas in July Challenges lingering around.  I don't have my Christmas materials where I can get tot hem  now because of my  limited space but I  managed to use a few of the things I had leftover from last Christmas to complete this card for the challenge at Creative Card Crew.  And since it is a  From the Heart image and their Current Sketch as well I want to use it for  their challenge.  Eureka Stamps also has an Add a Button Challenge. I added  some yellow shimmery  glitter to the moon and some  blue water  glitter to make it  sparkle to work in the Simon Says Wednesday challenge.  Repeat Impressions also has a glitter and Sparkle Challenge. Sweet and Sassy has a beach  scene challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Great card.. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great christmas card , Connie. PLEASE remember next time to add our Sketch into your blog post. It´s of our challenge rule. Thanks.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me! I went back and added it!

      Delete
  3. One cool and sunny Christmas card!!! Thanks for joining us at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Connie, the touch of glitter is a great idea :)
    Thank you for joining in with us at From The Heart.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, Connie! Spending Christmas at the beach would be quite a treat! Thanks so much for joining the SNSS Friday Feature Challenge!

    ReplyDelete