Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Bugs

I apparently over looked the What If Wednesday Sketch for this week but I still had a couple hours to get it done.  Once again I am using a left over image and a  scrap of paper  to complete this  little boys card.  613 Avenue Create has an  Anything Goes Challenge.  Spectrum Noirs Challenge is nature.  I used  the  following colors for this  image.  GB3 and GB5 for his hair  DR2  for bugs  TB4 and TB5 for his  jeans, TN3 for the  stick and JG1 for the stripes in his  shirt, knee patch and leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Awww - I had a jar like that, with holes punched in the lid, when I was a kid - brings back good memories! I like the embossed background Connie, and it looks like a good take on the sketch! Thank you for sharing your project & creativity at our house!
    Challenge #85 - Anything Goes
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave Create

    ReplyDelete