Monday, August 25, 2014

back to school 3

A few days ago I  saw A really cute card  similar to this one  but I forgot to bookmark it so I had to come up with something outta my brain.  It doesn't  match the image I really had but it  is  cute.  I love that little worm. I need to find more uses for him. Crafty Sentiments, 3  Girl Jam, Simon Says Wednesday, Delightful Digitals Challenge, Cute Card Thursday and Craftin Desert Divas, My Craft Spot all   have Back to School Challenges.  FAN-tastic Tuesday has  an Anything Goes Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Great design and so full of fun!Just love that cute little worm popping right out at you and the papers are perfect too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, this is a super sweet card!!! Such a unique shape and I love the worm popping out of the apple. Thanks for playing along with us at Craftin Desert Diva's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing with us this week at Delightful Challenges School Daze challenge! This is such a fun creation!! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great apple/worm image, love it. Wonderful designer paper fo this challenge. Thanks for sharing on the Delightful Challenge of School Daze.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute fold. Thanks for sharing at Craftin' Desert Divas this week for our Back to School Linky Party.

    School Rules,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Craftin' Desert Divas DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...what a fun shaped card! Thanks so much for joining us at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete