Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Cow girl

I really wanted to get The Paper Shelter challenge done today! Most of the time I don't have time to get  their challenge in  but I really love their sweet images.  I decided to print and cut this one rather than coloring her myself.  I was almost done with it when I realized it was supposed to have lace on it. So I had to go back and add a little lace to the hat.  I will also use this for Word  Art Wednesday and Scrap and Scribble both have an  Anything Goes Challenge.  Sweet Stampin has a Cowboy/Cowgirl Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Super layout. Thank you for posting with us at Word Art Wednesday. Happy hugs and sweet smiles from Carole, God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. So much fun. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete