Sunday, August 31, 2014

Frog Box

A few  weeks ago I made  animal boxes for a friends  children. She has  2 little girls and a boy!  Well I gave one of the boxes away before I saw them so had to make one more.  I decided the little boy would probably like this  frog as much as he would the puppy he was originally going to get.  I will also use this cute little  box in the Little Tangles Make a Gift Challenge.  There are several Anything Goes Challenges this week and I will use it for the  following:
Brown Sugar Challenges
Cute Card Thursday
Simon Says Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this cute?! I'm sure he'll love it! Thanks for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun frog box. Love it. Thanks for playing along with Little Tangles and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete