Wednesday, August 13, 2014

bees 2


My sister and I haven't created much together lately so today we decided to do this  bee card!  Being a bee keeper I love all things  bee!. I am using this card for the Eureka Stamps Wings Challenge.  Cupcake Inspiration has cupcakes with bugs so since  bees are bugs I am using it there as well. Craft Your Passion has  a Yellow Challenge.  Crafty Sentiments is anything goes.  Die  Cutting Divas has a  favorite Color Combination.  I do use a lot of  black and  yellow.  Fan-tastic Tuesday's Challenge is anything goes.

6 comments:

  1. Great card ~ love the bees and honeycomb!!

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! Love the honeycomb and the bees...so sweet! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' Bugs Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the bees and their honeycombs. The flight paths add wonderful movement. Thanks for playing along with our Bring Me Sunshine challenge at Craft Your Passion. I hope we see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Love the cut out honeycombs. Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Eureka and I hope you'll be back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great.Just love these busy bees buzzing around and the honeycomb paper makes the perfect backdrop.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete