Sunday, June 28, 2015

Patriotic Edward

I decided today I dig out my 4th of July stamps and work on  those for a while.  When I came across Edward I was actually looking for  something else that I never did  find. Oh well I'll look again later.
Crafty Calendar Challenges has a  fancy folds Challenge.  Loves Rubber Stamps has a Use a Die Cut Challenge.  I used a  die cut for the center panel and for the stars.  Crafty Girls has a Anything Goes Challenge.  Cute Card Thursday has a Stars and Stripes Challenge.  Jo's Scrap Shack has a Red White and Blue Challenge as well.

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute image! Love the pretty striped paper and the card fold is one of my favourites :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner. I hope to see you again soon. Good luck!
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fold, one of my favs! Perfect paper and image for a 4th of July card too.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Loves Rubberstamps. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie,

    Love your step card!! It is one of my favorite cards to make :) Your image is absolutely adorable and patriotic! Happy fourth!!

    Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!

    Happy crafting :)
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card! Lovely cute imagThank you so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥e.

    ReplyDelete