Thursday, June 11, 2015

Brittany's Plaque

Both my Son and My  Daughter  bought these plaques at Bed bath and Beyond.  They are  made from Bamboo and should be used as  cutting  boards.  They decided to put their wedding dates and their  initial on them and  just use them as  decorations.  I used my silhouette to cut  the  vinyl letters. Then put a  clear polyurethane gloss over it to make it  stay permanently. I really like how they turned out! The Paper Shelter has an Anything But a Card challenge.  I usually try to use their  images but this time I'm using something different.

2 comments:

  1. I love this brilliant idea and I know others will also. Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER. Good luck and please join us again! It is always fun to see your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How great is your project
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    xx

    ReplyDelete