Thursday, June 18, 2015

Butterfly Trio

I simply love these trio cards  found in the Silhouette Online Store. I knew when I saw them they had so much  potential.  The store did  not have a Butterfly  trio so I started working on making my own.  It has a couple imperfections that I can fix but I love the  clean fresh lines of these cards.  This one will fit  perfectly in the CAS on Sunday Color Challenge.  Addicted to CAS also has a Butterfly Challenge  which is why I chose to use the butterfly in this trio.  Penny's Paper Challenge and Paper Creators Crafts both have Anything Goes Challenges.  Wags and Whiskers Challenges has a CAS challenge.

5 comments:

  1. I love how your butterflies complete the banners, Connie! What a fun idea! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design !
    Thanks for your participation at the Paper Creator challenge ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the CAS look of this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute Card!!! Thanks!!!!
    Cristina DT for Wags'n Whiskers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete