Monday, June 1, 2015

Father's Day

I've been  on a  much needed  vacation and I  surely enjoyed it.  Before I left I made several card sets  that I could work on while on vacation.  Do you  think I  ever even completed one?  No way!  I had to much fun at the beach to think about paper crafts.  But anyway, I do have several  cards made that I haven't posted yet.  This one is going to Justen who is stationed over seas in the navy. So I thought I might as well post in some of the  challenges closing real soon.
Fantastic Tuesday has a Texture Challenge.  The  tie on this card is layer and textured but its hard to tell in this  picture.  Through the Craft Room Door and Tuesday Throw Down both have anything goes challenges.  Cut it Up has a  Ties For Fathers  Day Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning Connie. I'm sure Justen will love this card. Glad you have had great vacation. It's school break for two weeks in Malaysia right now and I am having a blast not having to get up early to get everything ready ahead of time. Life is so peaceful at present, lol. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Have a nice day Connie :)

    Fondly,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card, Connie! Thanks for joining us for our Ties for Father's Day challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Shaped Card! It's super CUTE and perfect for the Tie Challenge we have going on over at Cut it Up Challenge! Thanks for playing along! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa (CIU DT)
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete