Sunday, June 14, 2015

hedgehog

Obviously my camera is  playing games again.  I've tried to fix this 3 times and still its not clear.  Maybe  time for a new one!   Anyway this sketch  can be found at I{Heart} Sketches. I also want to use it in the monthly From the Heart Challenge.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has a masculine challenge I am going to use this for. Some of  my stripes are ribbon rather than washi tape.  usually  I use a Little Miss Muffet image when  enter their challenge but this one seems to want to go there.  You can't see it very well but there is white stitching around the image.  Artistic Inspiration has an Anything Goes with a  twist of layers  challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh Connie, it's very exhausting to look at this blurry photo ! But the sketch can be seen and also our FREE Stamp of the Month June Image also **lol**

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps and please remember next time to add our Sketch in your blog post. It´s one of our Rules. THANKS !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad i stopped over to see this adorable card you made. The image is so, so cute! Thank you for sharing it with us on the RRR challenge this month and hope to see you again next time.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may be a blurry photo, but I can still see the sketch with our fab new little friend, Prickles.
    Thanks for joining in the fun at From The Heart Stamps
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Connie! Thanks so much for sharing this AMAZING card in our Masculine Challenge. It's such a blessing to have you play along, and we really do hope that you will join us again soon. Have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete