Friday, June 19, 2015

Eagles

I bought this stamp several months ago at the Stamp Convention here in town.  I'm not real sure who it is from but I really like it  a lot.  I had forgotten I had  it but when I saw the sketch at Sketch Saturday I knew I was  going to use it. 613 Avenue Create also has an Anything Goes Challenge with a twist to use your flag colors. Crazy Hazelnut Patterned Paper Challenge is always  anything with patterned paper.  Crafty Gals has a red white and blue challenge.  Dies R Us Challenges  has a Flags or Banners Challenge.  Marker Pop has a 4th of July Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Connie!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘FLAGS and/or BANNERS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great patriotic card Connie! Love the design & that stamp is awesome. I'm so glad you were able to join us for the Flags and/or Banners Challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful patriotic card! So good to see it in our Flags and/or Banners Challenge at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Dad loves eagles and he would be completely wowed by this terrific card! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday last week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful patriotic card, thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create, hope to see you again soon
    {613 DT
    Member}

    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous patriotic card! Thanks for sharing at Crafty Gals Corner this week.
    Lisa - DT
    The Crafting Cave

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome card.. thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect card! Love this! Thank you for joining us at markerPOP!
    Marie

    ReplyDelete