Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Snow tubing

It was late last night when I finally went to sleep.  I printed several things and took them to bed with me to color. I didn't realize until I started putting this card together that I printed the image too big for the  sketch I had picked out.  Oh well I improvised and made it work anyway. This image is from Little Miss Muffett  and I will use  it in the Anything Goes Challenge there.

The  Following are Anything Goes Challenges:
Hiding in my Craft room
Jo's Scrap Shack
Catch The Bug
Crafting From The Heart
Penny's Challenge

3 comments:

  1. She's a perfect size, very cute! Thanks for joining anything goes at Catch the Bug good luck and hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is lovely. Love your colouring. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting from the Heart Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete