Monday, January 9, 2017

A New Year

I  usually don't have time to make New Year's cards.  But this year because there are so many New Years challenges I will have some ready for Next year.  Today I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches to make this stunning card. City Crafter has a Welcome  New Year Challenge.  Crafty Gals and Simon Says Wednesday both have a something new challenge.  For this I used a new star die and my new mini  cutter.  Cute Card Thursday also has a  Something New  themed challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card Connie! It's so elegant and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the stars!! Such a fun border for our sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect CAS design for the new year! Love the added stars! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete