Sunday, January 22, 2017

Seasons Greetings

This afternoon I am cleaning off my  desk and trying to use  up all the  already colored images on my desk. This one I think is left over  from  a couple Christmas's ago.  So finally it has  found its place.  I used the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for this card.  I had to change the direction of the card  but I am sure they will understand that.  To finish the inside of this card I added a couple layered Snowflakes and a  Christmas  Sentiment in blue to match the card for the Creative Knockouts challenge.  The camera makes it  difficult to read the sentiment but in person it looks  great. Brown Sugar Challenges has an Anything Goes  theme.  Cute Card Thursday has a Cool Colors Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Adorable image and a fabulous card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was colored ahead! This is such a fun image!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Finish the Inside challenge.

    ReplyDelete