Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Peace on Earth

This is  yet another card I wanted to do at Christmas but  never found the time.  I saw that Crafting When We Can  and A Gem of a Challenge both still had a Christmas Challenge I knew what I wanted to do. This is from the Silhouette Store and is called a tunnel card.  There are only two cuts so it is very simple.  The Peace on Earth is actually cut in the back piece and the light shines through the white on the front. I love how it looks.  It  only appears pink here because the only candle I could lay my hands on for the picture was red. There are also  several Anything Goes Challenges ending soon that I will submit this card in.
Creative Knockouts
Cute Card Thursday
Cardstv
Brown Sugar Challenges
Hiding in my Craft room

No comments:

Post a Comment