Sunday, January 15, 2017

Frosty Nights

My sister  made  this card in  pink last week. I loved how it looked but  changed mine to  blue.  In my head  blue and snow just  go together. Simon Says Monday has a  Be Square challenge.  I really  thought about a  square card but they are not my favorite to do. So instead I went with this image with square boxes in  it and the square image itself.  Tuesday Throw Down has a  Snowflakes themed challenge.  Crafty Sentiments and Word Art Wednesday both have an Anything Goes Challenge.  City Crafter has a  Blue Challenge.  Di's Digi Designs has a Snowy/Winter  challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love your adorable little snowman matted on blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is adorable Connie...love how you layered up your squares...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs Kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card and your layered design is so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic and cute Card. Thanks for your entry in the The Tuesday Throwdown challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card...Thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge:)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, lovely winter blues.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look -
    Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete