Sunday, January 29, 2017

Another Snowman

Here is this cute little guy one more time.  I think I have one more of these  printed and colored already so you will be seeing him again soon.  Today I used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches. I turned the card the opposite  direction of their diagram but you still get the  general idea of the sketch.  Die  Cutting Divas has a  Snowman or Snowflake challenge.  Today instead of using my  silhouette to cut  my rectangles  I  got out my  Spellbinder dies and my Cuttlebug.  I need to do that more often because I have  quite  a collection of dies.  Sparkles Christmas Challenge has a  lots of glitter challenge.  Its  difficult to see but there is  coat of   sugar glitter on the  scarf on the snowman and there is some glitter on the  snowflakes in the dark  background paper.  Crafty Gals and Through the Craft Room Door both have an Anything Goes Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. So adorable! I love the polka dotted paper. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Fun paper and sweet image!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love that snowman! Thanks foe joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card with my favourite snowman

    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, This is so cute! Love this sweet little snowman donning his glittery scarf. Thanks so much for joining us at Sparkles Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete