Friday, October 16, 2015

Spider Trio

Just realized I still had time to jump in the Jo's Scrap Shack Sketch challenge.  I had to  tweak the sketch a bit to make it work but I do have the  three stripes and the sentiment so I'm hoping it works anyway.  Chocolate, Coffee and Cards has a new halloween Challenge. Suzy Bee's  Bloomin Challenges has an Anything goes  that starts with S.Hiding in My Craft Room has a Scraps Challenge.  This card was made entirely of scraps.  Through the Craftroom Door has an Anything Goes Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! It looks like one of the Trio cards from Snapdragon Snippets. If it is, I invite you to share it on the Snapdragon Snippets Facebook page. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you made it in the challenge! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks again for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie - your card is adorable. I'm so glad you were able to slide in before the deadline over at Jo's Scrap Shack and join in with the sketch challenge. Love how you have cut the stripes around the spiders. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and creative card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. Love the colours!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room.
    ♥ Lena – DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete