Sunday, October 18, 2015

Ghost Pins

I was pretty determined to get these  done today.  I actually have  3 different sets I want to do for Halloween.  Maybe tomorrow I might get  the other two sets done.  I think these  are really  cute to wear to work or just anywhere.  These  should work nicely in  the Crafty Sentiments Halloween Decorations Challenge.  613 Avenue Create has an Anything Goes Challenge.  I  cut these  out of a glittery shimmery paper to give thema  glowing effect but its  real hard to see in the picture.  Glitter and Sparkle has a Halloween Challenge.  Clear It Outs challenge is White and one other color. Well I  guess Black is my other color.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful spooky project Connie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear It Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh, lovely! what an original and creative idea! Thanks for joining our challenge this week, at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are super cute :)
    Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete