Sunday, October 18, 2015

Movie Night

The Challenge at Die Cuttin Divas is Popcorn Boxes or something movie related.  I made this card and I hope it works.  I will use it to invite  a couple friends over for dinner and a movie one night real soon. Paper Take  Weekly has a  Two by Two challenge.  This card has two pop corn kernels and 2  movie strips on it. Crafty Creations has a Don't Be Blue challenge.  Hiding in My Craft Room has an Use your favorite cutting machine.  My favorite  cutting machine is definitely my  silhouette cameo.  I just  love it.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Hope you have a great movie night! Thanks for joining us at DCD's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!!!
    Thanks for joining u at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas for our challenge.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG, you did gr8t with the challenge, thanks for joining DCD, guest designer!

    ReplyDelete