Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Harvest of Blessings

I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things.  I am so frustrated that  Halloween is almost here and I've only made one card.  Halloween is a  fun time of year and i enjoy making cards  but just cant get my creative juices flowing.  Maybe today is the day!   This was another  quick cut and throw together for the follwoing challenges.  Lawnscaping Challenges has a Sentiment challenge.  Cute Card Thursday has a One Layer Challenge.  One Layers are hard for me because I really like to layer it up!  Cut it Up has a back to Nature Challenge. Wags and Whiskers has a Use a die Challenge.And of course there are  several Anything Goes Challenges I will also squeeze right into. 

Inspiration destination
Word Art Wednesday
613 Avenue Create

6 comments:

  1. Time is getting away from me, too. I hope you have more time to craft soon and don't miss out on all the fun Halloween stuff.

    Your card is simply beautiful. Thanks for coming Back to Nature with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com


    ReplyDelete
  2. A great fall CAS card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card, Connie. Thanks so much for stopping by to share your art with us. It's always a blessing to have you play along, and I hope that you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. One layer cards are what we used to do all the time - and yet, I know exactly how you feel! One mistake and you can't cover it with another element! Oh, the pressure! LOL! You handled it well! Thank you for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C : [#145 – ATG / or Use a Free Sentiment]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - this is so Beautiful!! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete