Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Happy Halloween

I found this in the Silhouette Online Store.  I changed it a bit but I really like the fold of this card.  I am sure I will  use it for other things besides Halloween.  Today I made it for the Cards TV fun folds challenge.  Brown Sugar Challenges has a Purple and Green Challenge.  The dominant colors on this card are  Purple and Green.  Die Cutting Divas has a Halloween challenge.  SugarPeas Designs has a color Challenge.  Both  Penny's Paper Challenges and Inspiration Destination have Anything Goes Challenges.

4 comments:

  1. What a super cute Halloween card!!! Love the image you used!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card. Thank you so much for joining us at Brown Sugar. Hugs Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work - really special - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete