Sunday, October 25, 2015

Pink Teddies

This  card  is way too Pink for me!   It  isn't entirely the way I Envisioned it but it sorta maybe works. Crafty Sentiments has a  Pink Challenge. I guess this  will work even if I didn't include a sentiment.  I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning  Sketches. I cut my  patches too small and that threw the whole thing off for me  but my stubborn self  says "oh no  you will not waste that  paper."   So I did! As You Like It Challenges has a Brights or Pastels Challenge.  I do a lot of both but I  do prefer Brights over Pastels. Brights are some  happier and more encouraging to me.  Give a Crafter a  Cookie Challenges has a  Photo inspiration challenge with a lot of pink! 

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute Connie, and I think it is the perfect amount of pink :).Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Connie. Cute bears colours. Thank you for playing along with us at As you Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at If you give a Crafter a Cookie, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute image! And I love chevron!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! You did great with all the pink. Thanks for joining our Pink Challenge this week at Crafty Sentiments. Julie, DT

    ReplyDelete