Thursday, January 8, 2015

Snowman Shaker Card

I saw this a card similar to this a few weeks ago on the From the Heart site.  My sister and I are  both experiencing freezing  cold temperatures and  decided today was a good day to play with snowmen inside.  I really like  how this card  turned out.  My sequins are a little bigger than they  needed to be but they will work. I added embossed snowflakes to the side to give  it a  bit of pop and micro bead  glitter to the big snowflake.  ABC ChallengesCreative Fingers and Crafty Gals all have   Anything Goes Challenges.  Sweet 7 Designs has a Winter Challenge.  Paper Shelter has a  Winter Blues Challenge.  Crafty Creations has a BRRRR  the blues challenge.  Sweet Stampin also has a New Challenge.  I am using the new Chameleon markers I  for Christmas. They  work real well for shading and  blending colors.  Its been a  while since I had time to enter challenges at all so I am trying to get back into the swing of things.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, I love it!! Shaker cards are my fav and the snowman with the snowflake at the end of his wand...fantastic...for me...it is a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Great shaker card! Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
    -Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the embossing down one side of the card! Shakers are just the best and I'm glad you submitted this sweet snowman to our gallery over at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and totally gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowman is really cute! Love the embossing down the side! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the snowman!! Beautiful! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great snowman card! It's gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at ABC Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card
    Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter
    xx

    ReplyDelete