Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Elf Candy Box

I know  Christmas is long gone but I had so many projects I wanted to do and  never got around to them that I can doing a few of them now.  This  little guy didn't  turn out  quite as  cute as Ihad hoped but I so like him. This  candy box has become one of my favorites  because it  goes together so well and can be used for various kinds of candy.  I had nuggets  laid  out for this one but someone decided they needed a  snack instead.  I  am  entering this into the SVG Cutting Files  Anything Christmas Challenge.  Also the  Creative Fingers anything goes challenge.  Dream  Valley also has a  Christmas  Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. such a cute treat card !!! thanks for joining us in the SVG Cutting Files challenge !

    Michelle ~
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love how the elf is popping out of the box! Thanks for playing along at SVG Cutting Files!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute box. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute
    thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is lovely. That little elf is too cute! Thanks for playing in the Creative Fingers challenge Penny (Creative Fingers DT)

    ReplyDelete