Friday, January 16, 2015

Beach Chair

On this  cold, gloomy wet day I wish I were sitting in this beach chair  just relaxing and   enjoying life.  We've had  such gloomy weather lately  I  needed a break from snowmen and cold weather. I originally  wanted to use  this in the Sketch Saturday Challenge but I was a few minutes late finishing it. Oh well!  It was  fun and  took my mind off the real weather outside.   So instead I think I will use it fore the 613 Avenue Creates Technique Challenge.  I received  new Chameleon markers for Christmas and I wanted to try  them out and see how well their shading  technique  works.  Artistic  Inspirations has an Anything Goes with a  twist of something new Challenge.  Through the Craft Room Door and Crafting from the Heart both have Anything Goes Challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful seaside image you used. Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart. Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scene. Love the design you created for this project. Nicely done. Thank you for joining us this week at TTCRD.
    Cindy- DT TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look very inviting. A delightful card. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge this week
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete