Friday, January 9, 2015

Spring Medley

I've had this hidden  in my "extra" stack since last  Spring ! That's way too long but  today I decided to use it in the Sketch Saturday  challenge.  The square image just seemed to fit. It can be a  warm reminder that  no matter how  cold it is outside right now  Spring will  be here soon!  Catch the Bug has an Anything Goes Challenge.  I usually try to use one of their  images but I am a bit  pushed for time this time so I'm  going to make this work.  Crafty Sentiments has a  New Beginnings Challenge.  I always think I of Spring as  a new beginning to life, a fresh start after the dreary  winter days. There are  several other anything  goes Challenges

Inspiration Destination
Papertake Weekly
Penny's Paper  Challenge

7 comments:

  1. How nice is this!! I love all the colors and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Connie! love the embossed background and pretty image! Thanks for joining us for Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheerful and bright- beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge this week. Pop back soon to see if you’re a winner, and to join in the new challenge here at Bugaboo’s Catch the Bug blog.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang (BUGABOO STAMPS)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely flower card... I just love spring. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and sorry for my late comment!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Connie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do so love your card and I too have this stamp. I need the reminder today too, as it's minus 30 degrees celsius in my neck of the woods. Thanks for playing along this week at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete