Thursday, July 24, 2014

Yellow Happy Birthday

I can  always  use more birthday cards So I jumped right on the Glitter n Sparkle and the Milk Coffee challenge this week. I had several extra pieces of  cards  laying on my desk and wanted to use as many of them as I could. I also  decided to use the sketch from Sketch Saturday and take that  off my list  of  to dos. 613 Avenue Create  also has anything goes  challenge with an optional Party theme.  Word Art and Crafting Station and Scribble and Scrap  have  anything goes challenges.  The  challenge at Creatalicious is monochrome.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card...great layout. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Connie! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely, fresh looking card - love the birthday diesut in the middle! thanks for sharing with us at Glitter n Sparkle....Vic, DT, x

    ReplyDelete