Thursday, April 13, 2017

Easter Bunny Trio

It's been a  few days since I've had time to play.  Tonight I was determined to sit and relax for a few.  I saw this  cute card weeks ago at My Scrap Chick and  wanted to make it.  Cards TV has an Anything Goes Challenge ending real soon. I really want to get this entered there.  I always look forward to their challenges.  Simon Says Monday has a   Hip Hop Challenge.  Die Cutting Divas also has a Spring/Easter Challenge.  I used a  tiny  button die that I've had  for a very long time and never used as well as  a bow tie die and a rounded  edge tag  die.  Cuttlebug Mania has a Some Bunny to Love  Challenge.  Crafting When We Can has an Animals Challenge.  Jo's Scrap Shack and Crafting From the Heart both have Anything Goes Challenges.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! ❤️it! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Diva's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card.
    Thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge . Good luck with your entry.
    Angie DT for  http://jwscrapshack.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bunnies family! Thank you for hip-hopping with us at Simon SayS Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete