Friday, April 7, 2017

Dogwood

I'm still having issues with my camera not real sure what's  going on with it.  This  picture does not do  any justice to this  striking card.  I used  a  dogwood  bloom  embossing folder that is  just  so  delicate.  I colored the enters  a soft shimmery  pink then added  a faint beige to the tips of the petals.  Turned out so  pretty.   I will try and adjust my  camera and  post a better pic soon. Glitter N' Sparkle has  a Use Pastels Challenge.  This  is perfect.  Crafty Sentiments and  Word Art Wednesday both have an Anything Goes Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Connie! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments and good luck!
    Hugs, Wendy / GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can just see the colors and embossing! The softness is so awesome and the texture from the embossing adds so much interest!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, love the design – thanks for joining in the Glitter ‘N’ Sparkle Use Pastels – Sarah DT – http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete