Saturday, September 3, 2016

Rifles or Ruffles

In a  few weeks  I will he hosting the reveal party for my  Son and Daughter In Law.  Today I worked on the invitations so that I can have them ready to go out on Tuesday.  One Crazy Stamper has a baby challenge.  Although this isn't your typical 'baby" card I think it should work. Crafty Hazelnut has their usual patterned paper challenge. Die Cutting Divas and Simon Says Wednesday both have  Anything Goes Challenges.  Crafty Sentiments has a  Lots of Layers Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. That's a cute invitation. The reveal party will be so much fun! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great idea for an invitation. Thank you for playing along in our Babies challenge at One Crazy Stamper

    ReplyDelete