Saturday, September 10, 2016

Football

My husband is  watching football most of the day today so I am enjoying some  time in the craft room.  I saw this card and made it for him.  Next weekend is their  first home game so I will slip this  card in  his tail gate  basket.  Tuesday Throw Down has a School Spirit Challenge.  Through the Craft Room Door ,Crafty Sentiments and  Word Art Wednesday all have Anything Goes Challenges.  Crafty Creations has a numbers challenge. Creative Knockouts has a  For the Boys challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is fab, thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply WOW...Love it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous football card! My husband and I are huge football fans too. Thank you for joining our 'For the Boys' Challenge over at Creative Knockouts. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete