Monday, June 6, 2016

Graduation

I've  very behind with all my challenges and  even some graduation cards I need to get out.  I love this  cute  little girl from Bug a Boo.  I used the  local high school colors for  this card.  Good thing I made several because I think I have 4  to mail out. I also  plan to use this for several challenges to help me get caught up. Tuesday Throw Down has a Proud of You  challenge.  This  should fit right into  that.  I used the sketch at Freshly Made SketchesThrough the Craft Room Door, Pinspirational Challenges, Inspiration Destination and Penny's Paper Challenges all have Anything Goes Challenges. 

5 comments:

  1. this is adorable!

    Thank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one has just begun... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image and that paper is such a fun and perfect choice! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute! Love that image - adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!!!Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (So sorry for not commenting sooner but this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT stuff is driving me nuts!!!)
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete