Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Doodles

 
I am a chronic  doodler! If I'm on the phone you can bet there is a pen in my hand and I am busy mindlessly doodling away.  Sometimes if just my name,  sometimes its flowers.  One never knows what might be drawn.  All this made the challenge at  Crafty Creations easy for me. Just Add Ink has a color challenge this  should work well in.  Addicted to CAS has a petals  challenge. Hiding in My Craft Room has a  Summer Colors Challenge.  Marker Pop has a Summertime  challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Great doodling and the orange and yellow colors. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and creative card Connie. I'm loving your doodles and cute little blooms. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really sweet card, Connie. Your hand-drawn border really complements the sweet, whimsical, flowers. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, your flowers are so cute! I wish I could doodle as well as you!~ Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Hiding In My Craft Room!

    ReplyDelete