Friday, February 12, 2016

Snow Much Love

The weather  channel is  predicting  a 70% chance of snow for Sunday and Monday here in SC.  It is very rare that we  see any snow at all but everyone is excited.  I decided since Valentines Day might be snowy I'd use these cute snow people for the challenge at Cupcake Inspirations.  Their colors are Berry Silver and White.  I used  silver on the little "ice"  flicks mixed in the snow and silver  gems  in the center of the  snowflakes.  I used the  sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Craft Rocket Challenges  has a Valentine  Challenge.  2 Crafty Girlz has an Anything Goes Challenge I've almost missed.

5 comments:

  1. Darling little card they will melt together TFS Craft Rocket Lis Dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for snowmen - but this sweet little couple is perfect. Love the trail of flakes, too. Nicely done. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I am also a sucker for snowmen lol. Thank you for joining our challenge at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Hope to see you again soon. Mary DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!! I love the embossed and cut snowflakes!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for the weather up north! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Rocket Challenges. Barbara DT

    ReplyDelete