To I was poking around outside because the weather is pretty nice. I saw a new swarm of bees in my rose bed. They are apparently quite happy living in the drain pipe. I decided since that is where they want to be to paint them a new house. I took one of the old hives that we weren't using and gave it a fresh coat of paint. the I decided since they are MY bees and in my rose bed I might as well decorate their new home. I used this bee and flower pattern from Kadoodle Bug. I cut it in weather proof vinyl and put it on the side of the box. Across the bigger super box I used a font and cut out "Go Forth And Prosper" to give my bees added inspiration. I also intend to use this in the Kadoodle Bug anything but a card challenge. I hope I'm not too late.