Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cupcake

I wasn't   quite sure how this card was  going to turnout but  after it's all  done I sorta like it.  I knew I wanted to use the sketch for What If Wednesday so I got that covered then I needed  bake goods for a couple challenges like Tuesday  Throwdown and Repeat Impressions so  theres the reasoning behind the cupcake and the designer paper.  Then I added a  couple  buttons that fit  real  nicely with the sketch and made it work for Love to Create's Button it Up Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Love to Create.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!
    Thank you for sharing your "Button it Up" project with us at Love to Create Challenges this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete