Sunday, December 29, 2013

Gingerbread House

I've taken some time off  from card making because I was so busy  for the Holidays.  Tonight  I noticed I only had a couple hours to get the Little Tangles Seguin challenge done.  I have been wanting to use this gingerbread house embossing folder for a while and  hadn't gotten around to it.  Tonight I did! it  didn't  turn out quite like I  had planned but  that  happens when I get rushed.  I decorated the roof with green sequins and made the candy  lollipops out of red sequins.  Candy hearts for the door and window and some plastic candy canes to finish  it off.  I will work on it some more tomorrow  but it will hafta do for  now. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Little Tangles, Connie! Sequin flowers and roof top trim...so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've decorated the house! Thanks so much for joining us at Little Tangles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card! reminds me of a fun gingerbread house. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

    ReplyDelete