Sunday, January 28, 2018

Think Snow

It has been a  cold and wet couple of days.  There is no chance that we will get  snow but It is nice to think about.  I had a  couple hours to play last night  so I made snow flake cards.  I used   a snowflake die to cut extra  snow flakes for this card. I thought it needed a little something extra to  give it some shine.
Craft Rocket Challenges has a Winter themed challenge.

There are  several Anything Goes challenges I am going  to enter this in.

Aud Sentiments
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge
Through the Craft Room Door
Crafty Gals

 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Connie
    First, I just wanted to let you know that there's something wrong with your link on our challenge site. If I click on your name to head to your blog, it comes up with an error. Would you please try it and see if it does the same for you? I wonder if you made a mistake when adding your card, and maybe didn't link properly to your blog. I had to search for a previous entry to find my way to your blog.

    Anyway... your card is gorgeous! Great design and I love the little snowflakes that extend beyond the boundaries of the card. Beautiful colours too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL card!
    LOVE your snowflakes and fancy folds!
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really pretty!

    Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card and a fabulous shape!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next year again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#44 – Winter}
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#13 – ATG to the blog birthday}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete