Saturday, September 16, 2017

Wishing you a Happy Birthday

Wow! Has  my  last post really been in July? Where  did all that time go?  My  house is a real chaotic mess right now. With my daughter and  my two  Grands  living in  the house I  seem never to  have time to sit and do anything.   But I'm working on  changing that so I can atleast  have a few minutes each  day to relax.  I will be  posting several cards today that I've worked on during this past week. 

This card is one my sister copied from somewhere but I do  not  know where.  I saw it when  she finished it and then went on to make mine just a wee bit  different.   I'm always in need of  Birthday cards so I made 6 of these in different  colors.

Tuesday Throw Down has a Happy Birthday Challenge

CraftingBy Designs  has a  CASE this  Challenge. 

There are  several  Anything Goes Challenges
Glitter n' Sparkle
Craftin From the Heart
Penny's Paper Craft Challenges
Inspiration Destination
Creative Knockouts

4 comments:

  1. Connie such a cute card, I love this we Elephant with the balloon. Great image for a babies card as well. Great card and thanks so much for sharing with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie PPCC~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!! I love the CAS design. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. I hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete