Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Larry the Bee

Another yellow card!   I think I'm going to need to hide the yellow paper for a while.  The  challenge at As You Like it  is Favorite paper and why?  Lately I've been  really into using digital papers that I can print.  it is so easy to find paper that matches your theme if you take the time to look for it,  So I'm going with digital paper as my favorite.  However, if you peep into my craftroom you would think I had ever  piece ever made.  Creative Knockouts has a Favorite color combination  challenge.  my favorite of all time is Yellow and black.  I do use it  a lot.  Craft on Your Passion has an Anything Goes Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about digi papers, they're very convenient. I love your bee card!!!
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    My Mum's Craft Shop,
    In The Pink Challenge
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow is so cheerful and your design is bee-yoo-tiful! Fab papers...what a cute pattern :-)
    Thanks for playing along with us at As You Like It Challenge!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe the bee image is super cute. Loving the paper too. Sorry for the late comment for Creative Knockouts. Thanks for playing with us.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is super cute! The yellow is so bright and happy. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again.
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete