Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Mixer

I've been  wanting to decorate my  Kitchen Aid  mixer for a while.  Today seemed a  good day since I was waiting for the cookies to bake.  I added this  bright red monogram mixer to the back and will add something else to the base and other  side.  Seemed like a  nice twist for the Give A Crafter a Cookie baking challenge. Also As You Like it Challenges  has a Non Card Project Challenge.  I simply love  cutting vinyl to  decorate things around my house.  My Husband says  if he  sits  still too long I will probably monogram him too.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Connie, what a hoot. This is definitely the most unusual project I've seen. Thanks for joining the If You Give A Crafter A Cookie challenge.
    Sandy/Cookie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun, Connie! I love it. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete