Saturday, March 5, 2016

Frosty Kisses

Its been a couple weeks since I posted anything because I have simply been too  busy and when I finally did have down time I wasn't in a creative mood. Today  I decided to have some play time since I had the house to myself and it was  quiet.  I saw this  card someplace a few  weeks ago and wanted to make it.  The weather here is feeling more like Spring but I knew if I didn't do this I would forget it next year. So here  it is. 

There are several Anything Goes Challenges I am going to slip this into.  I've missed so many lately that it is high time for me to get back in the swing of things.

613 Avenue Create
Craft Your Passion
Crafting From the Heart
Through the Craft Room Door
Inspiration Destination
Artistic Inspirations
ABC Christmas has an Embossing Challenge and Simon Says Wednesday has a Texture Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Connie thank you for joining us on this week's challenge over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at ABC Christmas challenge this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Connie, I love the spinner design and the images, very cute and the embossd panels are a lovely touch :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT team xx

    ReplyDelete