Friday, November 13, 2015

Silver Snowflake

I've used this snowflake a  couple times already this year.  It  cut so well on my  silhouette and I  just like how elegant it looks.  This sketch came from Jo's Scrap Shack.  It isn't  exactly her sketch but its  close enough to get the idea.  I stamped my sentiment on the angle but I used a  baby blue pad and its  kind of hard to see. Fab and  Funky has a CAS challenge.  Inspiration Destination  and Word Art Wednesday both have their usual Anything Goes Challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card with a super snowflake, thanks for joining in at Fab'n'Funky.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design, the snowflake is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Fab n Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the snowflake! I have a thing for snowflakes too. It creates an elegantly, beautiful card. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete