Thursday, September 10, 2015

Snowman

This  little guy is a  digital at From the Heart.  He's  just  so cute.  I wanted to get into their sketch last week  but  missed it so I am still using that as my  sketch sorta.  A  Gem of a Challenge has a  Snowman Challenge and Addicted to CAS has a blue challenge.  Crafting From the Heart has an Anything Goes challenge. Digi Design Challenges has a Sentiment challenge.  My sentiment is hard to read  because I also stamped it in  blue. Creative Card Crew  has a Christmas challenge. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute little snowman just up our alley this time. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew and our Christmas challenge. Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet little snowman looks very cute in his blue hat and scarf.
    Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet little snowman and a great layout too.

    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete