Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Flower jar

I just realized how much  purple I've been using lately.  I can't say it is my favorite but I  do like it. This  sketch came from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I really like their sketches and try real hard to get all of their challenges done.  Artistic Inspiration has an Anything Goes Challenge with a twist of ribbon.  Catch the Bug has an Anything Goes Challenge also.  Tuesday Throw Down has a Flowers for Her Challenge.  Any mother would be proud to get this lovely bouquet.

3 comments:

  1. Cute bouquet! Love the purple chevron paper! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like purple and I like what you did for your card. Awesome look. Thanks for joining us at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love the Chevron DP!
    Sorry I'm slow visiting, but thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete