Friday, November 14, 2014

Christmas Tags




ok I'm breaking my own unwritten rules!    I never  ever do Christmas anything before Thanksgiving!  This  year I'm trying to avoid the stress  I had  last year when I was so behind with my  Christmas Gift Wrapping.  I have  purchased a few gifts already and I  am determined to get them wrapped before I purchase anything else.  Well if I'm going to wrap I certainly must have tags too!  It  did help motivate me that there are several Christmas Tag Challenges out there too!  Addicted to CAS is  tags.  These  were  super easy to cut  using my  silhouette and very  quick too!  Creative Card Crew has a Christmas Challenge.  Cute Card Thursday has a red and green challenge. CAS on Sunday has a  ribbon or twine Challenge. Crafting Desert Divas Also has a  tags challenge

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining us at ATCAS with these gorgeous festive tags glad we could help in the motivation department.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of tags Connie - sounds like your Christmas wrapping is all sorted out now!
    Thank you for playing along at ATCAS - Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun tags, I love the CAS look! Thanks for joining our linky party over at Craftin Desert Diva's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful tags! I agree it is best to get a jump start on Christmas projects! I never am able to complete all the projects I plan. Thanks for linking up with us at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    DT Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great gift tags and I've only made a few xmas cards and I know I'll be stressing in a few weeks..LOL
    Thanks for sharing with us girls over at Craftin Desert Divas
    Hugs
    Nanne CDD DTM

    ReplyDelete